Basement Waterproofing & Masonry Foundation Repairs
- * Masonry wall cracks & voids sealed
- * Exposed brick & block walls (below grade) parged
- * Damp proofing materials applied
- * Rubber waterproofing membrane installed
- * Exterior footing drainage pipe installed or existing replaced
Interior vs Exterior Basement Seepage Repairs
* Unless a high water table or a spring is seeping up through basement floor cracks, slab-at-wall separation or side condo party walls, you should have the repairs done from the exterior.
* Traditional excavation of wall(s) down to footing, patching of holes, cracks & sealing wall surfaces with damp proofing & waterproofing materials will eliminate seepage.